UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- Why Won’t Corbyn Adopt Internationally Accepted Anti-Semitism Definition?
- May: Corbyn Would Not Deliver on Will of People
- Andrea Jenkyns: At What Point Was It Decided Brexit Meant Remain?
- Hampshire Out: Join our Campaign to Save Brexit
- The Battle is Not Over – We Have to Finish the Job
- Report from Glasgow
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....