UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- “Have I?” Thornberry Can’t Remember Backing Carillion
- PMQs: Who’s Asking the Questions?
- Labour Digital Guru Andrew Gwynne Member of Multiple Racist Facebook Groups
- MIKE HOOKEM MEP WELCOMES DECISION TO BAN ELECTRO-PULSE FISHING
- NEC – Silence is not an Option, Stand Up or Resign
- Impressions of meeting with Michel Barnier in Brussels – John Mills
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....