UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- Momentum Soft Smut Snapper Rejected as Labour Candidate
- Treasury Overspending By Just £10 Million-an-Hour
- Who is the Eye’s Telegraph Mole?
- Letters to the Editor – Thursday 21st September 2017
- Open letter to members from the Returning Officer
- Ukip could fall apart after latest leadership election, say insiders
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....