UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- General election 2017: Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn square off in final PMQs before election – politics live
- May to Corbyn: “You Are Not Up to the Job”
- Election PMQs: Who’s Asking the Questions?
- Tory Lead 23 Points, UKIP on 4%
- Ukip’s overt anti-Muslim bigotry has a bright side: it could bury the party | Miqdaad Versi
- The case for another UKIP Christian Manifesto
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....