UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- Maureen Lipman Invites Corbyn Out for Dinner at Joe Allen’s
- Ministers Warn May: We Must Leave Customs Union
- Corbyn: Welsh Labour Government Shows Socialism in Practice
- Letters to the Editor – Saturday 21st April 2018
- Thoughts on the April 2018 US UK French missile attack on Syria
- Some Brexit insights from Ireland
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....