UKIP ethnic candidates fight back against opposition slurs
UKIP around the Internet
- Majority Think Legal Porn on Work PC “Career Ending”
- City Moved on Passporting Months Ago Despite Remain Press Hype
- Paperchase Faces Backlash After Bowing to Anti-Press Freedom Cranks
- The latest Futurus briefing paper – the financial settlement with the EU
- UK avoids military merger this time, but risks remain
- Letters to the Editor – Monday 20th November 2017
EU ‘Robin Hood’ tax could wipe £3.6bn off pensions
Up to £3.6billion could be wiped off the value of British pensions under European plans for a tax on financial transactions, a report warned yesterday .... Read More....
Warning from Britain’s biggest waste firm over new EU rules forcing people to recycle more
Families may have to separate their rubbish into six bins from next year, Britain’s biggest waste firm has warned Read More....